LAP-X is a laparoscopic surgical simulator. It provides easy accessible minimally invasive surgery simulation training for medical professionals at low-cost. It is designed for surgical residents, physicians, and operating room assistants to exercise laparoscopy skills training in medical schools/universities, hospitals and skills centers.
LAP-X delivers simulation training for various surgical specialties such as General Surgery, Gynecology, Urology, Pediatric Surgery, and Gastrointestinal Surgery.
LAP-X simulator for laparoscopy has four different system platforms in order to fulfill different requirements of healthcare professionals: LAP-X Hybrid, LAP-X VR, LAP-X Box pro, and LAP-X Box.
The advantages of the LAP-X are as follows:
- LAP-X is intuitive to use, the software and hardware are self-explanatory and does not need third-party guidance
- LAP-X uses real surgical instruments to narrow the gap to reality
- LAP-X updates its new virtual reality exercises and modules free within license period
- LAP-X provides great services with software and hardware guarantee
- LAP-X is the most affordable laparoscopic training simulator on the market
- LAP-X is the lightest and most portable laparoscopic simulator
LAP-X Hybrid is a unique laparoscopic simulator that combines the functionality of a virtual reality trainer and a box trainer. Users can train on virtual reality mode at different curriculum modules: basic, novice, Intermediate, advance and procedural modules like appendectomy, cholecystectomy, nephrectomy etc.
The trainee can switch to box trainer mode easily at any time. As a box trainer the LAP-X Hybrid has the possibilities of metrics measurement and performance recording. All validated box exercises are compatible with the LAP-X, providing the user with real haptic feedback training. The instructor has the functionality to prerecord the example-exercise. The user can then record his own performance and submit to the instructor to be assessed online.
- Easy switch between Virtual Reality and traditional box training
- Administration tool for training management
- Reduce learning curve, increase capabilities and skills, save procedure and instructor time
- Ideal for mandatory laparoscopic skills training
- Scientifically Proven
LAP-X VR is a virtual reality laparoscopic simulator. LAP-X VR provides a validated package of 5 curricula of increasing difficulty in virtual reality environment in order to attain proficiency skill levels. Users can train in the following curriculum modules: basic, novice, Intermediate, advance and procedural modules like appendectomy, cholecystectomy, nephrectomy etc.
The LAP-X VR is upgradable to LAP-X Hybrid.
- Challenging VR Curricula Exercises
- Upgradable to Lap-X Hybrid
- Free New Exercise
Lap-X Box Pro
LAP-X Box pro is an innovative box trainer with possibilities of metrics measurement and performance recording. LAP-X Box pro software can record the performance of users, measure and provide instant feedbacks (scores) after users’ performances. All validated box exercises are compatible with the LAP-X.
The instructor has the functionality to prerecord the example-exercise. Possibility of recording user’s performance and having assessment by instructors online. The LAP-X Box pro is upgradable to LAP-X Hybrid.
- Train validated exercises with real haptics
- Administration tool to manage prerecord and assess training modules
- Metrics measurement with instant user's feedback
- Upgradable to LAP-X Hybrid
LAP-X Box works as a traditional box trainer with a recording software package, including database to register different users. User’s performance can be recorded to be assessed by the instructor later. All validated box exercises are compatible with the LAP-X.
- Train validated exercises with real haptics
- Administration tool to monitor training progress of trainees
- Multiple user registration
Educational and practical modules
Simulator software for Lap-X VR and Lap-X Hybrid. The software automatically keeps tracks of intervention stages performed by a student during the exercise.
Basic laparoscopic skills
This module is designed to practice basic endoscope controlling skills in a non-anatomical environment.
Intended to train a laparoscopic complete nephrectomy. This exercise allows clipping and cutting the renal vein, renal artery, and ureter
This module is designed to train a laparoscopic appendectomy. Trainees can choose among different instruments, such as an EndoLoop, scissors, and/or EndoGIA.
Project and train a laparoscopic cholecystectomy intervention.
Preview kidney complication
Focuses on solving kidney complications up until performing a complete nephrectomy.
Made to test trainees’ knowledge of the anatomical structures in the pelvic area, while simultaneously training controlling the endoscope
Designed for trainees to practice cauterization and cutting of vessels.